This is a DIGITAL PDF PRODUCT. The Product will be provided to you by email immediately after purchase to the email you provide.
Learning the skill of waiting/turn-taking can be difficult for many children. It is an abstract concept that can prove challenging for most.
In this bumper Turn-Taking Visual Supports pack, I have developed a variety of Visual Supports to help empower Autistic learners to wait/take turns.
This is a 46 Page BUMPER resource Pack
In this bumper Taking Turns Visual Support Pack you will find:
- x24 Visual Communication Waiting/ Turn Taking Assorted Cards (With white background and color background options)
- x28 My Turn/Your Turn/Wait Visual Supports Cards (Medium Size)
- x14 Large size My Turn/Your Turn/Wait Visual Supports Cards
- x2 My Turn/Your Turn Communication Full-Color Mats
- x6 My Turn/Your Turn (Arrow ) Mats (including color and white background options)
- x24 Large and Small-Sized Turn Taking Wheels
- x6 Red Square arrow Visual Cue Cards for use with (My Turn/Your Turn Mats)
- x24 Black Arrows for use on the Turn-Taking Wheels
To find out more information on what a Communication Passport is and how to use it: www.littlepuddins.ie